1 Kg Chicken cut in to small pieces
1 cup Yogurt beaten to smooth consistency
10 tbsf oil
1/2 tsf Garam Masala
1 1/2 tsf Salt (to taste)
2 tsf White pepper
2 tsf dried Fenugreek leaves (Kasori methi)
150 mls fresh Cream
2 small Onions
1 inch Ginger peeled
1-2 Green Chillies
Handful of fresh Coriander
- Blend onion, green chillies, ginger and garlic into a paste.
- Heat the oil in a heavy pan. Add the blended onion, green chillies, garlic and ginger mix and cook for 3-5 minutes till the onions are pink.
- Now add the chicken pieces, salt, garam masala and white pepper. Fry for 3-5 minutes till chicken changes colour.
- Add the yogurt and fenugreek, 1 tablespoon full of yogurt at a time, keep mixing so the yogurt is well blended. Fry for 3-5 minutes.
- Cover, lower the heat and cook till chicken is tender, approximately for 10-15 minutes.
- Add fresh cream and keeping the heat at low let it come to a boil.
- garnish with chopped fresh coriander and serve hot.